Cookies used by the Website are only associated with an anonymous user and computer, and not themselves provide personal data of the user.
Using cookies is possible that the server where the web, recognize the web browser used by the user in order to make navigation easier, allowing, for example, access to users who have registered previously, access areas, services, promotions or competitions reserved exclusively for them without having to register each time. They are also used to measure the audience and traffic parameters, monitor progress and number of entries.
The user can configure their browser to be notified of the receipt of cookies and to prevent their installation on your computer. Please consult the instructions and manuals of your browser for more information.
To use the site, it is not necessary that the user allows the installation of cookies sent by the website or third parties acting on their behalf, notwithstanding that the user may need to log in as such in each of services that require prior registration or “login”.
- The web site servers can automatically detect the IP address and domain name used by the user. An IP address is a number automatically assigned to a computer when it connects to the Internet. All this information is recorded in an activity file duly registered server that allows the subsequent processing of data in order to obtain statistical measurements that reveal the number of page impressions, the number of visits to Web services only, the order of visits, the access point, etc.
The site uses security techniques generally accepted in the information industry, such as firewalls, access control procedures and cryptographic mechanisms, all with the aim of preventing unauthorized access to data. To achieve these ends, the user / customer agrees that the provider to obtain data for purposes of authentication for access control.
All recruitment process or involves the introduction of high-character personal data (health, ideology, …) are always transmitted via secure communication protocol (https: // …), so that no third party has access to information transmitted electronically.
Cookies exempted from informed consent: those that would aim to:
- Cookies Exempted from informed consent: those That would aim to:
- Cookies authentication or user identification (session only)
- Cookies user security
- Session cookies media player
- Session cookies for load balancing
- Cookies customization of user interface
- Cookies complement (plug-in) to share social content
Classification of cookies subject of information and consent, as reported by the Spanish Data Protection Agency:
1. Types of cookies as the entity that manages:
Own cookies: those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Cookies third : those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that is data obtained through cookies.
- In the event that cookies are installed from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself but the information collected by these is managed by a third party they can not be considered as own cookies.
2. Types of cookies according to the length of time that are enabled on the user’s terminal:
- Session cookies : Cookies are a type designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a website.
- Persistent cookies : These are a type of cookies in which the data are stored in the terminal and can be accessed and treated for a defined by the head of the cookie, and can range from a few minutes to several years period.
3. Types of cookies by purpose:
- Cookies techniques : those that allow the user to navigate through a website, platform or application and use of the different options or services it exist as, for example, traffic control and communication data, identify the session, access to restricted parts, remember the elements of an order, making the buying process an order, make an application for registration or participation in an event, use security features, while browsing store content for broadcast video or sound or share content via social networks.
- Cookies customization : those that allow users to access the service with some features of a general nature based on a predefined set of criteria the user terminal such as would be the language, the type of browser through which accesses the service, locale from which you access the service, etc.
- Cookies analysis : those that allow the responsible for them, monitoring and analyzing the behavior of users of the websites to which they are linked. The information gathered through such cookies is used in measuring the activity of web, application or platform sites for profiling navigation users of these sites, applications and platforms, in order to make improvements in based on analysis of data use made by users of the service.
- Advertising cookies : These are those that enable the management, in the most effective manner possible, of advertising spaces, if the editor is included on a website, application or platform from providing the requested service based on criteria such as the edited content or the frequency in which ads are displayed.
- Advertising Cookies behavioral : These are those that enable the management, in the most effective manner possible, of advertising spaces, if the editor is included on a website, application or platform from providing the requested service. These cookies store information on user behavior obtained through the continuous observation of your browsing habits, allowing to develop a specific profile to display ads based on the same.
You can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring your browser options installed on your computer, for more information click on the link that corresponds to your browser:
Firefox (enlace a https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-sitios-web-rastrear-preferencias?redirectlocale=es&redirectslug=habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we)
Chrome (enlace a https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es)
Explorer (enlace a https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/278835/how-to-delete-cookie-files-in-internet-explorer)
Safari (enlace a https://support.apple.com/es-es/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac)
Safari para IOS (enlace a https://support.apple.com/es-es/HT201265)
Android (enlace a https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?co=GENIE.Platform%3DAndroid&hl=es-419)
Flash Player (enlace a http://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/es/flashplayer/help/settings_manager07.html )